Saturday, March 9, 2013

Zoo Ready












Zoo Ready!
Collared Denim Shirt- American Apparel 
Navy Blue Polka Dot Skirt- Forever 21
Thigh High Socks- Urban Outfitters
Pendent- Lucky Brand
Shoes- Doc Martens

Today I went to the San Fransisco Zoo with my Beau. I felt like all the prints and fabric mixes were sorta like all the different animal prints. The camp jacket was given to me by my dad because it used to be his. I used to not be fond of the camp trend but it has been growing on me. The little lace bow in my hair was made by me in my early "Crafty Girl" stage. The bow, skirt and socks are very girly and the camo, docs and denim is tomboyish. The clash of the 2 make the outfit much more interesting and I love mixing the 2. 

Thigh high socks have really become a necessity in my wardrobe. If you do not own a pair, pick some up ASAP. I suggest getting both a black and white pair so that you can wear them with anything. I live in california wear the weather is fairly bipolar and odd so the socks make the perfect outfit for a california winter.  I have been drooling over THESE and will probably buy them in both colors soon. These are super cool too and the color is super versatile too. 


So thats my blog post for today. Remember, what you wear decides your future. And you want a fabulous future. 

XOXO,

 Maddy




No comments:

Post a Comment