Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rose Gold








Pants- Cheap Monday 
Shirt- Wildfox Couture 
Sweater Zip Up- American Rag
Shoes- Doc Martens

Today I'm wearing one of my all time favorite brands. WILDFOX. I have had an obsession with Wildfox ever since I found their website. Sadly I am not a millionaire so I don't have every single piece of Wildfox clothing ever made in my closet, but if I could, believe me I would. This shirt is the first of many too come. My boyfriend is a saint and got me it for christmas. The distressing on the collar and hems are perfectly done so that the shirt doesn't continue to tear. It is so comfortable and the cat's eyes are so bright, I think I may be in love with this shirt. I completely think that it was worth the 80 dollars spent on it. Wildfox is also about to release their Wildfox Denim Line and IM SO EXCITED. Knowing the brand, I'm sure they will go above and beyond my expectations.

I paired the shirt with a cozy American Rag sweater I bought at Macy's a while back and with my light pink corduroy Cheap Monday High Waisted jeans. I really adore pastel colors and I loved the light yellow and pink together. I also recently found the choker I'm wearing in an old jewelry box of mine and I feel like a princess when I wear it. The sweater and shirt are kinda slouchy so I wanted to fancy it up with some bling.

So thats my blog post for today. Remember, what you wear decides your future. And you want a fabulous future. 
XOXO,
 Maddy



No comments:

Post a Comment