Monday, February 11, 2013

Misses Franklin

A teacher themed outfit:






 I felt like a teacher wearing this outfit, in fact I was told that I looked like Ms Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. The shirt always reminds me of the Flinstones. I got it at the H & M at the Grove in LA (aka the best shopping mall ever) a few years ago and it has become a staple in my wardrobe. The jean jacket was thrift and the pants are Levi, but I bought them from Crossroad’s for $13! If you have never been to a Crossroads you NEED to check one out. It is basically a high end thrift shop; all the clothes there are specifically picked so there is much less looking through tacky terrible things like at other thrift stores and much more freaking out about low prices on brand name items. 

The shoes are my newest addition to my wardrobe, and my third pair of Doc Martens. I had to break them in a few days ago and ended up with blisters all over my feet, but they are completely worth it. I love love love velvet shoe wear because they make my feet feel like they should be walking the red carpet.

My lovely dog, Colby, decided to help me out with this photo shoot as you can see in the last shot. He is a Black Lab/Australian Shepard mix and not very obedient but I still love him with all my heart. Im sure I will do even more shoots with the other animals on my ranch. I will try and get Chuck, my miniature donkey, in one soon.                                                            


So thats my blog post for today. Remember, what you wear decides your future. And you want a fabulous future. 
XOXO,
 Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment