Sunday, February 10, 2013

Garden Of Eden






Garden of Eden Outfit-

       This outfit was completely thrifted besides the shoes which are Steve Madden Troopas. When I posted this outfit on Instagram (@sleepingplum) the official Steve Madden instagram actually liked it! I was ecstatic! I got the shirt from this adorable little thrift store in Sedona Arizona this summer when I went on a road trip to Texas. I absolutely adore Sedona; it was so quaint and friendly and ridiculously beautiful. 
       I paired the top with this maxi skirt because the shirt itself was fairly boring and small, so i wanted to balance it with a large amount of patterns. Plus I looooooove floral anything. The skirt I bought at my local Salvation Army.
       For my accessories I went with a vintage watch (sadly it is not functioning), a magnetic aquamarine bracelet, and an elephant choker. The necklace was my great aunts and I completely forgot about it until a few days ago. Elephants with their trunks up are supposed to be good luck so since there are 6 elephants lets hope I get 6 times the luck. This look reminded me of the Garden of Eden partially because of the ivy in the background, and also because of the skirt's flowy nature. 

So thats my blog post for today. Remember, what you wear decides your future. And you want a fabulous future. 
XOXO,
 Maddy








1 comment:

  1. This floral outfit is amazing. I liked it. And you just made it stand out with black top perfectly. You are looking beautiful in this skirt. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete