Sunday, April 28, 2013

Breakfast Club Bitch







Shirt: Mango Jean, Pants: LA Gear (thrift find), Shoes: Converse, Purse: Vintage

So I just got back from a week and a half in France and Barcelona, so I apologize for the lack of posts. Most of the time we were visiting museums because it was an art trip, but when I was walking through the city I really got a taste of the cities. I was amazed with the fashion there, half the time it was amazing and half the time it was so terrible. I saw a lot of bold prints, hats, and sundresses, which I loved. I only had one real day to shop but when I got to, I tried to avoid stores I could find back here in the states.

This shirt is from Mango, which was a store I saw in both Paris and Barcelona. I love it because the front is a nice material, but the back is jersey which makes it super comfortable. I don't have very many simple teeshirts but I definitely want some more like this. I paired it with my favorite pair of high waisted jeans, LA Gear brand. The bedazzled button, and the V in the back make them unique and they were an amazing find. 

The shoes are Converse, they used to be white. I wear them a ton so they have gotten dirty over the past year. I don't like crispy white shoes too much so I don't mind the change in color. My purse is vintage and I love it's bulkiness. The Earrings are Forever 21.

So thats my blog post for today. Remember, what you wear decides your future. And you want a fabulous future. 

XOXO,
 Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment